1. In terms of the volume of exports from emerging markets, Mr Baweja would not rule out growth of around 4-5 per cent. But while this would represent a modest improvement on recent years, growth at this rate would still be “in the bottom quartile over the long-term distribution, even maybe the second decile”, given that median growth has been about 7 per cent a year over the past 25 years.
2. The ministry said that it had no tolerance for cheating and had asked public security departments to conduct an investigation.
3. The largest flawless vivid blue diamond in the world is to go on sale today at Christie's auction house.
4. The drama was broadcast during the summer holiday, targeting young audiences who prefer fantasies and romances.
5. Meanwhile, in an unfortunate red carpet faux pas, Pink and Shakira both showed up in the same Balmain dress.
西西软件园 Common industries for college startups include catering, agriculture, IT, transportation, education and culture. 13.8% of the entrepreneurs were interested in hospitality and catering, while 13.7% chose agriculture, the report said.