《潜行者:普里皮亚季的召唤》呼唤全部21个成就一览及达成条件

单机攻略      更新:2017-08-09

All achievements and their bonuses:

In the same order, from top to bottom, as on this page:
全部21个成就基于于官方俄文网址,官网论坛有人用英文大致翻译后我再翻译成中文:)
http://stalker-epos.ogl.ru/zp/awards.html

Pioneer
先锋

Whatever the zone may create, you're always ready to investigate it first. By finding new and unstudied anomalous creations, you have pushed science forward to a better understanding of the zone.
无论Zone可能产生何种变异,你随时准备捷足先登。通过寻找崭新且未研究之异常产物,你更好的推动了对于Zone的科学研究。

Bonuses: A multitude of new datas allowed prof Herman and Ozersky to synthesize a new anabiotic in a zone environment. You can now buy the anabiotic from Herman.
奖励:大量全新的科研数据使Herman和Ozesky教授能够在Zone环境下合成一种新的抗剂。你现在可以向Herman购买抗剂。

Mutant Hunter
突变兽猎手

You haven't avoided any dangerous mutant encounters, but instead tackled them. Good hunters are well respected people among Stalkers.
你不仅从未避开任何突变兽的突袭,而且成功干掉了它们。优秀的猎手在潜行者中是值得尊敬之人。

Bonuses: Your relations with Stalkers have increased. Now they regularly leave you ammo in Yanov, as a sign of appreciation.
奖励:你在潜行者中的声望提高了。现在他们定期在你的Yanov储物箱中留下弹药,作为一种感谢的表示。

Detective
侦探

You have solved the mystery of Stalker disappearances, the cause of which weren't mutants, but a much fiercer antagonist - man. Your striving to find the truth have earned you alot of respect among Stalkers.
你解决了潜行者失踪之谜——并不是由于突变兽,而是因为一个更加凶残的对手——人类。你努力寻找真相的举动在潜行者中赢得了很多尊敬。

Bonuses: Your Stalker relations have increased. Now they regularly leave you medical supplies as a token of appreciation.
奖励:你在潜行者中的声望提高了。现在他们定期在你的Zaton储物箱中留下药包,作为一种感谢的表示。

One of the Lads
好伙计

You showed good resistance to the Bandits, headed by Sultan and have gained popularity among Stalkers. You're always a welcome visitor on the boat.
你强烈的展示了对以Sultan为首的强盗团伙的抵抗行为,在潜行者中声名远扬。在废船,你总被视为一个受欢迎的拜访者。

Bonuses: Stalker relations have increased. By their request, Sitch has given you a price discount. Beard now gives you better prices for artifacts as well.
奖励:与潜行者的关系亲近了。在他们的要求下,Sitch为你打折,Beard也为你开出更好的神器卖价。

Kingpin
匪徒

You've helped Sultan take the intiative from Stalkers and put Skadowsk under his control. Now you're a feared and repsected individual on the boat.
你帮助Sultan从潜行者中采取倡议并将Skadowsk置于控制之下。当前,你在废船中令人望而生畏。

Bonuses: Bandit relations increased. In fear of becoming the next victim, Sitch has given you a discount. According to set agreements, Beard now pays you a share of his income.
奖励:与强盗关系加强了。由于害怕成为下一个受害者,Sitch为你打折。根据协定,Beard现在让你分享他的一部分收入。


Herald of Justice
正义使者

You haven't let the sly Stalker slip from the sword of justice. Not only once did Soroka put Stalkers in grave situations without any regret for his deeds.
你未能让狡诈的潜行者从正义之剑中逃脱。不仅仅是因为Soroka曾经将潜行者们置于死地且对此毫无一丝愧疚。

Bonuses: The loot that Soroka aquired through falsehood and deceit has been given to you in Yanov.
奖励:Soroka利用谎言和欺骗所获得的战利品已经转移至你在Yanov车站的储藏箱。

The Seeker
探索者

You've found every type of artifact known in the zone and thus gained respect among Stalkers.
在Zone中,你找到了所有已知类型的神器并在潜行者中声名远扬。

Bonuses: Stalker relations increased. Bandits now pursue you more vigorously during your ventures into the zone.
奖励:与潜行者关系亲近了。现在当你在Zone冒险的时候,强盗们会更加积极的想掠夺你。

Battle Systems Master
战斗系统大师

Now Cardan has all of the instruments he needs and makes the best modifications.
现在Cardan得到了所有他想要的工具并能提供最好的改造服务。

Bonuses: Now Cardan makes the unique 4-th generation exo upgrade, which allows the wearer to run, by adding hydraulic amplifiers to the servo-drivers.
奖励:现在Cardon能提供第四代外骨骼升级项目——为伺服驱动器安装上液压放大装置后,穿戴者能跑了!

High-tech Master
高级技术大师

Azot can now make the best high-tech modifications to weapons and armor.
现在Azot能对武器和装甲提供最好的高科技改造。

Bonuses: Azot can now make IR scanners for helmets, that fixate human targets more effectively.
奖励:Azot现在能为头盔加装红外扫描仪,使之能更有效的对人类目标进行定位。

Leader
领袖

You've gathered quite a team and thus proved your leadership skills.
你召集了一支如此棒的队伍,因此而加强了你的领导能力。

Bonuses: Probability of your team members surviving have increased.
奖励:你的小队生存能力得以提高。

Diplomat
外交官

It's not always necessary to use force if conflicts can be peacefully resolved.
Nonetheless, you should always be aware of those who shoot first and asks questions later.
如果冲突能被和平解决,何必使用暴力?同时,你应该永远对那些“先开枪后发问”的小白加以区分。

Bonuses: Your diplomatic skills have increased your rating among all factions.
奖励:你在所有阵营中的声望因你的外交技巧而提高。

Research Man
研究者

You've worked with the scientists for so long, that now they treat you like one their own.
你与科学家们一起共事的时间如此之长以致他们当你自己人一样看待。

Bonuses: The scientists now sell all sorts of drugs and equipment for non proffitable prices. Novikov has become so used to you, that you only have to pay for the price of materials.
奖励:科学家们现在以成本价售买各种药剂和装备。Novikov与你的关系如此之好以致你只需付材料费。


Friend of Duty
纪律团之友

You've gained respect from the Dutyers but lost it among Freedomers.
你在纪律团中赢得声望但在自由团中却相反。

Bonuses: Duty now tries to help you in tough situations. Azot has given you a service price discount but Havets has raised prices as a result of loss of rating among the Freedom faction. RP-74 and ammo can now be bought in Yanov.
奖励:现在纪律团会在你危难之中伸出援手。Azot为你打折,但由于声望降低的缘故Havets的服务涨价了。RP-74及弹药可以在Yanov车站中购买。

Friend of Freedom
自由团之友

You've gained respect from the Freedomers but lost it among the Dutyiers.
你在自由团中赢得声望但在纪律团中却相反。

Bonuses: Freedom now tries to help you in tough times. Havets gave you a discount, while Azot raised service prices.
奖励:现在自由团会在你危难之中伸出援手。Havets为你打折,但由于声望降低的缘故Azot的服务涨价了。

Balance Advocate
不偏不倚

You didn't favour any faction and always portrayed yourself as a free stalker. As a result you haven't made enemies, nor friends.
你对任何阵营均毫不在意并且总是扮演一名独行者的角色。因此,你没有树敌但也没交到朋友。

Bonuses: It's important to Stalkers in Yanov, that the balance of power between Duty and Freedom remains equal. Both Azot and Havets gave you discounts.
奖励:在Yanov车站中,如何在纪律团和自由团之间维持平衡对于潜行者来说十分重要。Azot和Havets都会为你打折。

Keeper of Secrets
守口如瓶

You've managed to keep notes to Strelok despite the temptation to sell them.
你成功的抵抗了兜售Strelok笔记的诱惑而保全了它们。

Bonuses: Strelok has found a new motivation to live and has given you 2 very nice artifacts as a gift.
奖励:Strelok找回了活下去的意义并给你2个非常好的神器作为回报。

The Skilled Stalker
经验丰富的潜行者

There aren't many anomalous places left where you haven't set your foot on.
你还没遇到过你从未涉足过的异常地带。

Bonuses: Your attained experience increased your chances of finding rare artifacts.
奖励:你获得的足够经验使你找到稀有神器的几率提高。

Wealthy
不差钱

You bring joy to traders, whenever you visit them. It's always a pleasure to see a wealthy client.
你无论何时光顾商人们,都为他们带来了欢乐。看见一位腰缠万贯的客户总是令人愉悦。

Bonuses: Traders offer you rare items more often.
奖励:商人们更频繁的为你提供稀有物品。

Marked by Zone
被Zone锁定

You've managed to survive a blowout without shelter - you were saved by anabiotics. This has left an impact on your psyche and a strange silence has enveloped your head. It appears you don't hear the constant stream of thoughts anymore.
你因抗剂的缘故成功的躲过了一次核风暴。这造成了你精神上的冲击并使你的头部被一种奇怪的静默所包围。看起来你再也无法听到连续不断的思想呓语。

Bonuses: You now have a chance to survive a blowout without shelter or any medicine, if you're in top condition.
奖励:现在如果你处于最佳状态,不依靠掩体和抗剂也能成功的躲过一次核风暴。


Information Dealer
狗仔队

Whenever you found some piece of information, you've always managed to give it to the people interested and never forgot about your share.
无论何时你发掘出一星半点信息,你总会尽力给予对此有所兴趣之人并从不遗忘你的报酬。

Bonuses: Sitch gave you a discount, as the best comrade and informer.
奖励:Sitch视你为最好的伙伴和告密者。他将为你打折。

Friend of Stalkers
潜行者之友

Meeting Stalkers on your way, you always offered them help. Now Stalkers come to your aid whenever you're in danger or after it.
当你在路上遇见潜行者,你总会提供帮助,现在无论何时你遭遇险境,潜行者们总会助你一臂之力。

Bonuses: Your relations with Stalkers have increased. They will aid you in tough times and sell you medicine for non profittable prices.
奖励:你与潜行者的关系亲近了。现在他们会在危难之中帮助你并以成本价提供药物。

Here are the conditions for each achievement:
现在是达成成就的条件:
(ps:个人未全部验证某些触发条件)

Pioneer: Do all quests for scientists, including the anomalous grove one.
先锋:完成科学家们的全部任务,包括深入异常地带。

Mutant Hunter: Finish all mutant hunting quests in Jupiter.
突变兽猎手:在Jupiter完成全部狩猎任务。

Detective: Find out who was killing Stalkers.
侦探:找出谁杀了潜行者。

One of the Lads: Repel Bandits.
好伙计:反抗强盗。

Kingpin: Help Bandits.
匪徒:帮助强盗。(条件未知,我卡在向Sultan交出Compass神器后的一个任务上)

Herald of Justice: Catch Soroka.
正义使者:找出Soroka。

The Seeker: Find all artifacts.
探索者:找出所有类型的神器。

Battle Systems Master: Find 3 toolkits for Cardan.
战斗系统大师:为Cardon寻找3个工具。

Hi-tech Master: Find 3 toolkits for Azot.
高级技术大师:为Azot寻找3个工具。

Leader: Hire Monolith leader, military pilot and Vano.
领袖:雇佣“黑石”小队长、军队飞行员和Vano。

Diplomat: Complete Mitai and Vano missions in a peaceful way.
外交官:和平解决Mitai和Vano的任务(ps:似乎只完成Mitai的任务就行)

Research Man: Do scientist missions up to the advanced detector one.
研究人员:使用第四级探测器完成科学家任务。

Friend of Duty: Tell Duty leader about Flint, hire Duty for scientists, give Duty Founder and Morgan's PDAs to the leader.
纪律团之友:向纪律团首领告发Flint、为科学家雇佣纪律团、把纪律团创始人和Morgan的PDA交给首领。

Friend of Freedom: Tell Freedom leader about Flint, hire Freedom for scientists, give Duty Founder and Morgan's PDAs to the leader.
自由团之友:向自由团首领告发Flint、为科学家雇佣自由团、把纪律团创始人和Morgan的PDA交给首领。

Balance Advocate: Sell the Duty Founder's PDA, Morgan's PDA to Sitch and find Soroka.
不偏不倚:找出Soroka并向Sitch售卖纪律团创始人和Mogan的PDA。

Keeper of Secrets: Give Strelok 3 notes regarding him and his gang.
守口如瓶:将Strelok以及手下的3个笔记物归原主。

The Skilled Stalker: Go visit all anomalies and find artifacts in them. You can get this one in Jupiter. Do lot's of artifact hunting.
经验丰富的潜行者:探索所有类型的异常地带并从中发现神器。你可以在Jupiter就得到此成就。努力farm神器吧!

Wealthy: Get 100 000 Rubles.
不差钱:获得10万卢布。

Marked by Zone: Survive 3 blowouts using anabiotics.
被Zone锁定:使用抗剂抵御3次核风暴。

Information Dealer: Sell 3 Zaton docs, 4 Jupiter docs, 2 Zaton PDA's(?),Bandit leader's, Koryaga's (Snag's), Morgan's, Founder's, Dealer's PDA's, as well as a notebook, unmanned plane memory stick to Sitch.
狗仔队:向Sitch售卖以下物品:3个Zaton 文档、4个Jupiter文档、2个Zaton PDA、强盗首领PDA(?)、Koryaga (Snag)的PDA、Morgan的PDA、纪律团创始人PDA,以及笔记和无人驾驶飞机的黑匣。

Friend of Stalkers: Do spying on Morgan mission for Beard, do Vano's and Mitai's missions (diplomatic way also), kill the Chimera in Zaton.
潜行者之友:为Beard做监视Morgan的任务、完成Vano和Mitai的任务(可以使用外交手段),在Zaton杀死Chimera。


相关名词注释:(可能与以后的官方英文版有出入)

Zaton:第一张地图;
Jupiter:第二张地图;
废船(Skadowsk):第一张地图营地;
Yanov车站:第二张地图营地;
Cardon: 废船技师;
Beard:废船酒吧老板;
Sitch:废船武器商人;
Sultan:废船强盗老大;
Koryaga (Snag):潜行者骗子,有一系列任务;
Morgan:Zaton谈判任务中穿外骨骼的纪律团团员;
Soroka(Flint):潜行者逃兵,有一系列任务;
Havets:Yanov武器商人;
Azot:Yanov技师;
Vano:5000利息老伯;
Mitai:人质拯救任务目标;
Herman和Ozesky教授:科学家
Novikov:科学家营地技师;
Strelok:不用我解释了吧:)


原文地址:http://www.18pk.com/web/wen-268838.html 转载请在文首保留此行。

感兴趣的